Tough Pro-Leagues?

Hello Guys, it is Aditya Kumar. Today, we are going to talk on an interesting and important topic that has the power to change the course of Royal Revolt 2.



In the last few months, many changes have occurred in the style, rewards, and challenges in pro leagues. This has depressed some players who love playing pro league. I talked with players in some alliances that said that "They are not happy with the REWARDS", "Pro-League is boring", "What the hell you did FLARE". Not only good players above level 115, but even people below level 100 are affected by these changes.

Change 1
A few months ago, Flaregames, stopped the MONTHLY PRO-LEADERBOARD in the game. Uff, it was the worst decision in the game. Means, if you are a normal player like me, who don't get rank 300+ in most Events, will be shocked as they will get only one or two pro chests. The monthly pro-league was an opportunity for players to earn gems, some extra pro chests and use their gems for some good purpose, like buying pro tickets.
People in strong alliances told me that most of them have stopped even looking at the Pro-League "BUTTON". Now, the rewards are same, you fight in one pro event or two. I stand against this decision!

Change 2
People may say anything but really, pro-leagues are tougher than before. A normal player cannot get a 200+ rank, whatever he does. Even if he gets, he must be a professional. A normal player, who is not a master in raiding, will never get a pro crown.

Change 3
Flare has given the Sanzu Set, the Holiday Set, just for disturbing our minds. They want to divert our minds from the changes they have done. The prices of the items are too high so, a player who fights a normal one pro-league in a month cannot afford them. They may get them in chests, but it is really hard to find them.

Wow Factor
You will not believe me, but I have 28 Pro tickets now. I haven't bought all of them. I have bought only 6 of them and all others are "FREE". Wondering, how I got them? You know, I bought and got about 30 pro chests in the last month. Uff, I got a pro ticket in most of the chests. It was my luck or whatever, it is "AWESOME".
This proves that Flare is giving more pro-tickets instead of good items and crystals. However, I haven't got a single pro crystal from all the chests I opened.
So, I think, you can get more pro-tickets in a single month and you can fight all pro-leagues if you are lucky enough.

HELL Nemesis Pal!
The inclusion of the Nemesis pal in the game is the most foolish thing ever. Cost: 150,000 Pro CRYSTALS.
Shit! Will anyone waste 150k pro crystals for such a rubbish thing. You see it's damage, worst. It throws bombs that are useless. It wastes its time transforming in beasts and then pal.
I RECOMMEND, do not use your crystals for this. Rather, help your alliance by donating Phoebe.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FLARE
I recommend the cost of Nemesis Pal should be decreased so that all players should test it. The MONTHLY PRO LEADERBOARD should be returned to Royal Revolt 2. The pro items should be better and their cost should be reduced.
PRO LEAGUES should be made a bit easier so that any player may get 2 chests if he fights wisely.

SPECIAL THANKS
For the first time, I am giving thanks to anyone. In every blog, you will find new people who changed my course of RR.
Today, thank you 'FaMon Iza', 'ken198' and 'Radunani'. Thanks for advising me and being my wonderful friends. Whatever happened, these never left me alone and always helped me. Thanks.

So, friends, it is time to go. We will meet in another session of RR2 next time.
If you liked my blog, please comment and tell me. Don't forget to click the subscribe button above the page. Don't forget to follow. LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chances of Getting Gems Decreased?

King Aditya Kumar is here

COMMUNITY WEEK! What is it?